Nigeria Police Recruitment form has begun, candidates who are yet to register should carefully read this guide below.
Most candidates take the wrong procedures at the course of the registration, ending up wasting time and money, most caused by ignorant, this article having confirmed from a verified source is here to put you on the right track.
Carefully go through the article word by word to ascertain clarity on what to do and how to. To get recruited into Nigerian Police Force, you need to know the requirements and qualifications for applying for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021.
- About NPF recruitment 2021/2022.
- What are the requirements for NPF Recruitment 2021.
- How to register for NPF Recruitment 2021.
- Is the portal open.
- When is the closing date.
About NPF Recruitment 2021/2022
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment exercise of new police constables into the agency is due to start. Candidates who wish to be part of this exercise should note that the registration is only done in the Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal.
It is clearly stated on the Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal (NPF) www.npf.gov.ng that the recruitment exercise into the agency is free of charge. This insinuates that as long you have all the needed credentials, you are eligible to be part of this very exercise. As earlier stated, the Nigeria Police Recruitment exercise 2021/2022 is completely transparent and free of charge, do not not listen to anybody who might request for money from you to be registered, you can always visit this post for proper guideline or log into the NPF Portal www.npf.gov.ng to keep yourself updated with the latest news on the Nigeria Police Recruitment exercise 2021/2022. Read below to know about the requirement for Nigeria Police Recruitment Exercise 2021/2022.
What are the requirements for NPF Recruitment 2021/2022
Read below, the requirements for Nigeria police force recruitment..
- Candidates must be between the of 17 and 25 years.
- Applicant must posses “a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB”.
- Applicants must be physical, medical and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Female Candidates must not be pregnant during the recruitment.
- Every candidates should possess a valid identity card. It can be driving license, voters card or international passport.
- English and Mathematics are compulsory for candidates who applied for Police constable.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
ALSO READ: Nigerian Army Recruitment Form
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021/2022
Before applying for the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021/2022, you should have all it requires as listed above.
Visit the NPF Portal @https://www.npf.gov.ng/ following the processes below
- Log into www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Scan, upload and submit all the needed documents and print out acknowledgement slip.
- Confirm your data before submitting
- The submission should be made once to avoid duplicate registration.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your email after submitting.
- Submission of false information attracts disqualification of such candidate.
Is Nigeria Police Portal Open
Please take note that Nigeria Police recruitment portal is not yet open, applicants should exercise patient and as well keep an eye on this webpage for it will be updated once the form is out or simply visit the Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal to know when it is out for 2021.
When is the Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2021/2022 closing
As of the time the article was written, the NPF Recruitment Portal has not open and the closing date hasn’t been announced yet. The webpage will be updated as soon as it is announced or visit www.policerecruitmwnt.gov.ng
To get the latest news update on the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021/2022, drop a message on the comment section with your email address.