Dana Air is a Nigerian airline that was founded in 2008. It is one of the leading airlines in Nigeria and operates domestic and international flights. Dana Air is currently recruiting for a variety of positions, including cabin crew, pilots, flight attendants, and ground staff.
If you are interested in applying for a job at Dana Air, you can visit the airline’s website at www.flydanaair.com. On the website, you can search for available jobs and submit your application. You can also follow Dana Air on social media for updates on job openings.
How To Apply For A Job At Dana Air Recruitment
- Go to the Dana Air website and click on the “Careers” tab.
- In the search bar, enter the job title you are interested in.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- Review the job description and requirements.
- If you meet the requirements, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Complete the online application form.
- Upload your resume and cover letter.
- Submit your application.
Dana Air will review your application and contact you if you are selected for an interview. The interview process may involve a phone interview, a face-to-face interview, and a skills assessment test.
Requirements For Applying For A Job At Dana Air Recruitment
If you are offered a job at Dana Air, you will be required to undergo a background check and drug test. Once you have passed all of the requirements, you will be hired and begin your career at Dana Air.
Dana Air is a great place to work for anyone who is interested in a career in the airline industry. The airline offers competitive salaries and benefits, and its employees enjoy a positive work environment. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in aviation, then Dana Air is the perfect place for you.
Some Of The Benefits Of Working At Dana Air
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Positive work environment
- Opportunities for career growth
- Travel discounts
- Employee assistance program
- Opportunities to give back to the community
If you are interested in applying for a job at Dana Air, I encourage you to visit the airline’s website today.