The Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Form 2021 Portal is open and about to close in due time, here is another lucrative opportunity to be in the Nigeria military walls, most of the aspirants lack the knowledge of what recruitment really is, when it is starting, necessary qualifications, how it is been applied, the verified website to purchase the form and the closing date. Worry not for this article is here to guide you through with clear step-by-step procedures to make sure you take the right direction.
Before one can dive into procedures in applying Nigeria Army Recruitment Application Form, Understanding this below is very important.
- What is Army Recruitment.
- What are the requirements.
- When is the Application form opening and closing
- How to Apply for Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment.
- How long does it take to be approved.
What is Army Recruitment
Army Recruitment is a short training for trade and non-trade men organized to enlist new people in the armed forces. In a clearer sense, it is the medium through which individuals aspiring to work as military personnel are selected.
What are the Requirement
This question is one of the factors that have discouraged many aspirants, with a mindset that individuals without degrees won’t be able to purchase recruitment forms, the form is open to different levels of academic qualifications. Below are the credentials one needs to have before applying for the 2021 Nigeria Army Recruitment.
- An applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and as well have a National Identity Card.
- Must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB in which one of the credits must be in English Language.
- For those applying for Tradesmen/women must possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate, with age range of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by September 14th 2021.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates.
- Candidates with an additional language other than mother’s tongue is of a great advantage.
As anticipated military personnel, one needs to be able to overcome the challenges below.
- Able to adapt to any environmental condition
- Ability to work in a disciplined military environment
- Ability to work with, clear understanding and tolerance
- Ability to serve abroad for a long period of time
When is the Nigerian Army Application form coming out
The Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2021 has started and the portal is open and applicants can now apply for Nigerian Army 81RRI Tradesmen/Tradeswomen Recruitment.
Information at our disposal clarified that the awaiting Nigerian Army Application Form is out and candidates who want to apply for the 2021 Nigerian Army Recruitment exercise can log into the Nigerian Army portal and fill the form with due process. The Nigerian Army’s 81RRI exercise is set to begin on February 15, 2021. When is the closing date for Nigerian Army 2021 recruitment? the closing date of the Nigerian Army 2021 recruitment portal is scheduled to close on the 29th of November 2021.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021/2022
I guess you must have gone through the long article and if you didn’t skip any, congrats for having passed the first step which is understanding what you are about to go into, its requirements, and challenges therein. Below will guide you through the process of registering for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021/2022.
The steps below will direct you through the process of registering for the Nigerian Army 80RRi Recruitment.
Click the Available Vacancies link. A Valid phone number and Email address are required which is necessary. carefully fill in all the necessary spaces in the form. You must unlock your account after completing the registration process. To proceed, an activation code we will be sent to your SMS/email to be inputted. Carefully go through the form before submitting it.
Check and upload your resumes/credentials. You’ll be redirected to your dashboard, where you can make changes to your job profile.