The Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) is the sole statutory body that is vested with the responsibility of standardising and regulating the quality of all products in Nigeria. SON is responsible for developing, promoting, and enforcing standards for products, measurements, materials, processes, and services.
SON is always looking for talented and motivated individuals to join its team.
Some Of The Vacancies That SON is Currently Recruiting For
Quality Assurance Officer
Eligibility Criteria For SON Recruitment
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 2-3 years of experience in a related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn
If you are interested in a career at SON, you can apply online at the SON website. The application process typically involves submitting your resume, a cover letter, and transcripts. You may also be required to take an aptitude test.
Benefits Of Working At SON
Competitive salary and benefits package
Opportunities for professional development
Chance to make a difference in the lives of Nigerians
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the standards and quality assurance field, then SON is a great place to work.
Additional Tips For Applying For A Job At SON
- Make sure your resume is tailored to the specific vacancy you are applying for.
- Highlight your skills and experience that are relevant to the job.
- Proofread your resume carefully before submitting it.
- Follow up with the company after submitting your resume.
I hope this information has been helpful. Good luck with your job search!