The Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) is a program of the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) that recruits and deploys qualified teachers to public primary schools in Nigeria. The FTS is designed to address the shortage of teachers in rural and underserved areas.
The FTS Is Currently Recruiting For A Number Of Positions, Including:
- Primary School Teacher
- Early Childhood Education Teacher
- Special Education Teacher
- Guidance and Counseling Teacher
- Physical Education Teacher
To apply, you must be a Nigerian citizen with a bachelor’s degree in education or a related field. You must also have a valid teaching license.
The application process is online. You can find the application form on the UBEC website. The deadline for applications is August 31, 2023.
The FTS is a great place to work if you are passionate about education and making a difference in the lives of children. The scheme offers competitive salaries and benefits, and it is committed to providing its teachers with opportunities for professional development.
If you are interested in applying for a position with the FTS, I encourage you to visit the website and submit your application.
Additional Details About The Recruitment Process
- The application form will ask for your personal information, educational background, and work experience.
- You will also need to upload your resume and a cover letter.
- Once you have submitted your application, you will be invited to take an online assessment test.
- If you pass the assessment test, you will be invited to an interview.
UBEC will notify you of the status of your application by email.
For more information about the recruitment process, please visit the UBEC website:
- Universal Basic Education Commission: https://ubec.gov.ng/federal-teachers-scheme-fts/
I hope this blog post has been helpful. Good luck with your application!
Additional Tips For Applying For A Job With The FTS:
- Make sure your resume and cover letter are well-written and error-free.
- Highlight your relevant skills and experience.
- Be prepared to answer questions about your teaching philosophy and experience.
- Dress professionally for your interview.
- Be confident and enthusiastic.
I hope these tips help you in your job search.