The Federal Road Maintenance Agency (FERMA) is responsible for the maintenance and rehabilitation of federal roads in Nigeria. It is currently recruiting for a number of positions, including:
- Road Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Quantity Surveyor
To apply, you must be a Nigerian citizen with a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) in the relevant field. You must also have at least two years of relevant experience.
The application process is online. You can find the application form on the FERMA website. The deadline for applications is August 31, 2023.
FERMA is a great place to work if you are interested in a career in road maintenance. The agency offers competitive salaries and benefits, and it is committed to providing its employees with opportunities for professional development.
If you are interested in applying for a position with FERMA, I encourage you to visit the website and submit your application.
Details About FERMA Recruitment Process
- The application form will ask for your personal information, educational background, and work experience.
- You will also need to upload your resume and a cover letter.
- Once you have submitted your application, you will be invited to take an online assessment test.
- If you pass the assessment test, you will be invited to an interview.
FERMA will notify you of the status of your application by email.
For more information about the recruitment process, please visit the FERMA website:
- Federal Road Maintenance Agency: https://ferma.gov.ng/
I hope this blog post has been helpful. Good luck with your application!
Some Additional Tips For Applying For A Job With FERMA
- Make sure your resume and cover letter are well-written and error-free.
- Highlight your relevant skills and experience.
- Be prepared to answer questions about your qualifications and experience.
- Dress professionally for your interview.
- Be confident and enthusiastic.
I hope these tips help you in your job search.