The FRSC is a government agency in Nigeria responsible for promoting road safety and enforcing traffic regulations. The agency is currently seeking to recruit qualified individuals to fill various positions within its organization.
In this article, we will guide you with the recruitment process, including the eligibility requirements, application process, and selection criteria. Whether you’re a recent graduate looking for your first job or an experienced professional looking for a new opportunity, we hope this blog will provide you with the information you need to successfully apply for a position with the FRSC.
FRSC Application Form
The federal road safety corps is currently recruiting young, vibrant, intelligent, and patriotic individuals in the quest to advance its world-class status. The application form is available at the recruitment portal and all interested candidates can apply. Don’t miss out on this chance to be a part of the FRSC’s commitment to promoting road safety and enforcing traffic regulations across the country.
Please note that the application form for the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) is completely free. The FRSC will never charge any fees or ask for payment in exchange for the application form. Any publications or claims that suggest otherwise should be disregarded and reported as fraudulent. The FRSC does not accept or condone any form of bribery or corruption in the recruitment process.
The FRSC is recruiting for the following positions.
- Officer Cadre
- Marshal Inspectorate Cadre
- Road Marshal Assistant Cadre
FRSC Recruitment Requirements
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) recruitment requirements vary depending on the position being applied for. However, some general requirements include:
- Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
- Candidate must not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- Candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospitals
- Candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities
- Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit pass in the core subjects including mathematics and english language in not more than 2 sittings
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment
To apply for FRSC (Federal Road Safety Corps) recruitment, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Federal Road Safety Corps official recruitment portal at www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- Access employment (Career) section page
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Print out your reference form
Below are details you will be required to provide
- National Identification Number(NIN)
- First Name
- Other Name
- Contact Address
- Phone Number
- Marital Status
- Driver License Number
- Height/ Weight
- Place of birth
- Date Of Birth
- State Of Origin
- Home Town
- LGA of Birth
- Preferred Physical Screening State
This article has shown you all the requirements and steps to apply for the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment. Don’t forget to always check this page to stay informed about recruitment updates and to meet the qualifications and requirements before applying.